Student Life at Saint Vincent College
True to our Catholic, Benedictine and liberal arts heritage, Saint Vincent College also offers our students support outside of the classroom, including individualized attention for freshmen, innovative programming for all students, worship services, student leadership opportunities, community service projects, career planning, health and wellness support and a commitment to a safe and comfortable campus environment.
Student Life at Saint Vincent College is award winning!
Staff and programs have been recognized for their creative efforts to engage and educate students.
- National Mission Integration Award for Benedictine Leadership Studies Program from the Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities, 2017
- Fu Jen University Service Learning Project of the Year in 2016 for SVC’s Campus Ministry work with the Fu Jen University English Department English Camp
- National Mission Integration Award for Healthy Relationships Initiative from the Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities, 2015
- Activities Programming Board awards from the Mid-Atlantic National Association for Campus Activities:
- 2017 Outstanding Staff Design
- 2017 Outstanding Social Media Post (Miscellaneous)
- 2017 Outstanding Program Series
- 2017 Spirit Award
- 2017 Leadership and Service Award (student Stephanie Mitchell)
- 2016 Outstanding Themed Campaign
- 2016 Outstanding Staff Design
- 2015 Spirit Award
- 2015 Outstanding Graduate Assistant (Cheri Falcon)
- 2014 Outstanding Large Delegation Award
- 2014 Best Miscellaneous Publicity Award
- West Virginia University Student Affairs Hall of Fame
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania Ronald Lunardini Distinguished Alumni Award